Friday, April 29, 2005

New order

Temptation

A Heaven, a gateway, a hopeJust like a feeling inside, it's no jokeAnd though it hurts me to treat you this wayBetrayed by words, I'd never heard, too hard to sayUp, down, turn aroundPlease don't let me hit the groundTonight I think I'll walk aloneI'll find my soul as I go homeEach way I turn, I know I'll always tryTo break this circle that's been placed around meFrom time to time, I find I've lost some needThat was urgent to myself, I do believeUp, down, turn aroundPlease don't let me hit the groundTonight I think I'll walk aloneI'll find my soul as I go homeOh, you've got green eyesOh, you've got blue eyesOh, you've got grey eyesAnd I've never seen anyone quite like you beforeNo, I've never met anyone quite like you beforeBolts from above hit the people down belowPeople in this world, we have no place to goOh, it's the last timeOh, I've never met anyone quite like you beforeOh no, I've never met anyone quite like you before

Each day that goes by brings certainty. I find that I need certainty, solace, structure, predictability, dependability, more than ever before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah so true! i crave structure, certainty of self, peace of mind, desire, desire for desire, certainty of desire! that i can dependent on my own two feet and this brain and heart, and that the others in my life will be that for me on occasion when i tire or lose my center. that's satisfaction, that's serenity. its the only way i want to live.